There are quite a few oils that can support your body and mind when sugar cravings arise. You can choose any combination of these oils and ways to use them.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: Ingest by licking a drop off the back of your hand or add to water or a capsule. Remember, cinnamon essential oil is a "hot oil". You should dilute it with olive oil or another ingestible carrier oil.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Diffuse and/or take grapefruit internally.
- Fennel Essential Oil: Add one drop Fennel oil to water or tea to help satisfy your craving for sweets.
- Basil Essential Oil: Inhale basil from bottle or diffuse 1 to 3 drops.
- MetaPWR Essential Oil: Add 1 to 2 drops of MetaPWR to a glass of water or capsule.
- Thyme Essential Oil: One drop of Thyme in a capsule as needed.
Adults are not the only ones prone to sugar issues. Many children consume far too many treats during the holidays, and this can promote candida overgrowth, gut imbalance, and sugar addiction. You can safely diffuse oils around the small people in your life and adding a drop of oil to a glass or stainless-steel drinking container is also safe.
Another great tip for sugar cravings is ingesting a PB Assist Jr packet. The sweet candy-like flavor satiates those cravings while also promoting a healthy digestive system. Try dipping fresh cut strawberries in the powder!